[Panel-devel] ATi- Plasma- support

Wade Olson wade at corefunction.com
Thu Aug 18 06:03:17 CEST 2005

Seconded.

I've never seen an organization change licensing due to a request.  But
we have seen organizations modify their licensing over time due to
education and insight.

Licensing is peripheral at best to this mailing board objective,
relationship growth is primary.  That the two major graphics vendors are
reaching out is fantastic news, and let's leave it at that.  It's
validation that Plasma is on the right track.

Wade