[Panel-devel] The Plasma Keyboard

Claes at work claesatwork at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:36:30 CEST 2005

You have a very good point. What I come to think of now is - how can all
the extra buttons on current keyboards come to good use? Because I think
today you need to put lots of effort into getting use out of them.

Perhaps mapping menu entries for application launch etc could have a real simple
mapping mechanism too.

"Do you want start this application with the click of a single button?"

Claes