[Owncloud] OwnCloud's admin panel became read only (all of a sudden)

Soma Kashyap soma.kashyap at justmymind.com
Mon Sep 30 06:52:40 UTC 2013

Is this a known issue? I am not able to create users or delete them but
sharing and syncing seems to be working.

All admin specific tasks seem to be disabled. The UI is disabled for
changing user's password or deleting them or creating them. I will look at
logs and try restarting the server once I am there but is there something I
can do remotely (from the admin panel?).

The last thing that I did was create a user in a new user group.

Thanks for any help,
Soma