[Owncloud] Routing not working?

Bernhard Posselt dev at bernhard-posselt.com
Sun Sep 1 13:16:31 UTC 2013

Is this a general problem which happens in all owncloud apps? Most
likely a setup problem or some custom code that you've introduced. I
dont have those problems.

You could try to set up a new installation under a different root from
master and see if it suffers from the same problems, then diff your way
through the code.