[Owncloud] Routing not working?

Sarah Jones sarah.e.p.jones at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 03:05:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm having problems with routing within the owncloud app.

When I click on any of the nav items in the left bar, I get 404 errors.
An example from the apache log:
[Sat Aug 31 19:56:42 2013] [error] [client 68.6.69.76] File does not
exist: /MY_SERVER_ROOT/owncloud/index.php/apps/files, referer:
http://triumph-server.cs.ucsb.edu/~sjones/dev/owncloud/

I have a fork of core, as well as a couple of my own apps.  I hadn't
pulled core in a couples months.  I did a git fetch and rebase on core,
a submodule update, and a pull on the appframework.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on what the problem
or solution might be?

Thank you,
~Sarah