[Owncloud] Not seeing Shared entries while using KDE Kontact/Kalendar

Joerg Mertin smurphy at solsys.org
Wed Oct 16 12:00:55 UTC 2013

Hi Mate,

using KDE SC 4.11.2 - just upgraded from 4.10.5, and everytime I do a major
upgrade, I test out the Kontact stuff.

So far - way faster than under 4.10.5, and Kontact crashes less often (Only
once so far). I am however not able to get the shared calendars into it. Still
trying though.

I'll check out how far I can get. If I manage to get it to work, I'll let you
folks know.

Note: it could be it is usable on my system, as it is amazingly fast already.
Mac mini 6,2 i7 Q4 @ 2.6GHz, 16GB Ram, and 256GB SSD.
So - plenty of Ram and amazinglyu fast disk subsystem. I don't know how it is
under a regular Disk...

--
Where there is much light there is also much shadow.
		-- Goethe