[Owncloud] ownCloud with IIS7 - Security Warning

nova168168 nova168168 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 08:10:38 UTC 2013

I'm newer for ownCloud and I just install the ownCloud in IIS7 , when I login
to the owncloud , it's show this error message about Security Warning -
"Your data directory and your files are probably accessible from the
internet. The .htaccess file that ownCloud provides is not working. We
strongly suggest that you configure your webserver in a way that the data
directory is no longer accessible or you move the data directory outside the
webserver document root. " and all the photo are failed to show , what's
wrong ? please help !

thanks !