[Owncloud] bookmarks not showing

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Mon Nov 18 18:43:56 UTC 2013

Got this fixed.  I found the following link that had the fix:

https://github.com/owncloud/bookmarks/issues/42

Working on castaf's discovery, I edited the bookmarks.css file and added
"overflow: visible;" in the #rightcontent section and now my bookmarks
show in Safari on both Mavericks. No clue if this is the right way to do
it, but I'm just happy they show up on my iPad and in Safari.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'