[Owncloud] the problem in compiling windows client

scott chaogehuang0921 at 126.com
Thu Nov 7 11:33:09 UTC 2013

Recently I am compiling owncloud client for windows with the cross-compile
environment.But I have suffered some mistakes that I can not handle.I follow
the step that shows in http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/1.4/building.html

And I download some dependencies that it need.Now I am sure I have installed
all the dependencies.But when I run the command ‘cmake
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug" ../mirall \
      -DCSYNC_BUILD_PATH=/home/hadoop/forwin/ocsync-build \
      -DCSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH=/home/hadoop/forwin/ocsync/src‘
<http://owncloud.10557.n7.nabble.com/file/n11211/%E6%8D%95%E8%8E%B7.jpg>

It shows it can not find the qtkeychain,although I have alreadly installed
it.Considering this ,I add the path in the command:
cmake  -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug" ../mirall \
      -DCSYNC_BUILD_PATH=/home/hadoop/nn/ocsync-build \
      -DCSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH=/home/hadoop/nn/ocsync/src \

-DQTKEYCHAIN_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/include/keychain
\
      -DQTKEYCHAIN_LIBRARY=/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/lib/
Now it can be found,but when I run ’mingw32-make‘,it shows
<http://owncloud.10557.n7.nabble.com/file/n11211/%E6%8D%95%E8%8E%B72.jpg>
Also it can not find the qtkeychain/keychain.h,but acctually it exist in
/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/include/keychain \.

I have seared a lot but there is no right answer to handle it .Any ideas?