[Owncloud] what's the best way to synchronize without X (without the gui client) on linux?

Dr. Johannes Zellner johannes at zellner.org
Mon Nov 4 19:11:39 UTC 2013

Sebastian,

thanks for asking.
It's not really urgent but on the long run it would be nice to have this
gui-less sync daemon.
It would be even much more useful to me, if the ocsync client certificate
auth patch which I sent to this list in a different thread could be made
available to owncloudsyncd.
Just drop me a note as soon as owncloudsyncd compiles again.

--
Johannes