[Owncloud] what's the best way to synchronize without X (without the gui client) on linux?

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Nov 1 09:58:53 UTC 2013

On Thursday, October 31, 2013 22:34:12 Dr. Johannes Zellner wrote:
> what's the best way to synchronize on a box which doesn't run X (without the
> gui client) on linux?

The Plasma client uses a non-gui synchronization process (controlled via
DBus). If you have an existing configuration (can be copied from another
machine's mirall), you can use that one.

It's not included in upstream Mirall at this point, however, so you'd have to
build it from source (or fetch it from the Mer OBS repositories).

Let me know if you want to do that, I can give you directions.

Cheers,
--
sebas