[Owncloud] How to partially predefine OC settings

Vladimir Sapronov vladimir.sapronov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 02:40:32 UTC 2013

In version 5 it's if all parameters should be provided (including admin
login:password) and then "Finish setup" screen won't appear. Otherwise
nothing from autoconfig.php will be taken into account (your case since you
haven't provided admin login:password).

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 9:50 PM, Alessio Fattorini <
alessio.fattorini at nethesis.it> wrote:

> Thank you, i'm working on 5 version. This is my fault ;-(
>
> Vladimir Sapronov <vladimir.sapronov at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>

> Hi Alessio,
>
> What version of ownCloud are you running? Partial configuration should
> work only in latest version 6.
>
> Could you please show me core/setup.php and
> core/templates/installation.php from your ownCloud installation.
>
> Where did you put autoconfig.php? It should be in config folder of your
> ownCloud installation.
> On Oct 31, 2013 1:39 PM, "Alessio Fattorini" <
> alessio.fattorini at nethesis.it> wrote:
>
>> Il 03/10/2013 19:28, Vladimir Sapronov ha scritto:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I made the change to setup I described before. Here's a pull request:
>>> https://github.com/owncloud/**core/pull/4982<https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/4982>The code was already reviewed
>>> and this pull request need to be tested. Can someone test it, please?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Vladimir Sapronov
>>>

>> Hi Vladimir,
>> i see this:
>> https://github.com/owncloud/**documentation/pull/175<https://github.com/owncloud/documentation/pull/175>
>>
>> but it doesn't works for me :-\
>>
>> I configure this autoconfig.php:
>> <?php
>> $AUTOCONFIG = array(
>>   "dbtype"        => "mysql",
>>   "dbname"        => "owncloud",
>>   "dbuser"        => "own***",
>>   "dbpass"        => "own***",
>>   "dbhost"        => "localhost",
>>   "dbtableprefix" => "",
>>   "directory"     => "/var/www/html/owncloud/data",
>>   "default_language" => "it",
>> );
>>
>> But the webui ask me db configuration too, i fill and user/pwd then i
>> click "Finish" (advanced is not hided)
>> But sqlite db is configured :-\ why?
>> Why autoconfig.php parameter are ignored?
>> Any hint?

Vladimir Sapronov