[Owncloud] ownCloud News App for Android

David L david-dev at live.de
Sun May 26 09:32:43 UTC 2013

I've published the apk file on GitHub because there are some people
without a credit card and I want to give them the possibility to use the
app too.  I hope that there are some people who buy the App in the Play
Store to support my work. When the App has reached a stable stage, I'm
going remove the apk file from the github repo.
I decided to use the agplv3 licence model.

@Frank: would be awesome to develop in the official ownCloud github
organization.

Best regards
David