[Owncloud] ownCloud News App for Android

Bernhard Posselt nukeawhale at gmail.com
Sun May 26 02:33:06 UTC 2013

Awesome project, will test it as soon as I can ;)

Contrary to Alessandros opinion i dont think this will be a big problem.
The people who install the app from github are either developers or very
advanced testers. You actually want to make it easy for them to install
the app to contribute to the project. Also they can build the project by
themselves, it will be just another barrier for them to give you
feedback or create PRs ;)

Furthermore it would be cool if you could offer some kind of license
(proprietary, gplv3, whatever ;) ) so people dont think youve forgot that

@Alessandro: maybe we should focus on testing and contributing to that
app during this month. We wont be able to finish our mobile app soon
enough and this gives people the opportunity to switch to the news app
after google reader closes ;)

PS: if youve got any whishes that'd make your life as an owncloud news
API user easier, feel free to create an issue on github ;)