[Owncloud] ownCloud News App for Android

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Sun May 26 02:08:19 UTC 2013

I just noticed that the packaged version is on github too.
I don't know if that's a good idea, since you want to sell it.
You could just release the source code on github and the package on the
google play store.

On a related note, this is a very good reading:
http://blog.cornelius-schumacher.de/2013/05/dont-sell-free-software-cheap.html

Alessandro