[Owncloud] Windows 8 app mobile/desktop

hippykilla derek at broes.net
Tue May 14 03:48:13 UTC 2013

Started building a windows 8 sync app for Owncloud. So far it's going well
and should be ready for some testing in a month.  It's a little bit of a
pain but with some great help from the virtual server environment at azure,
it's become much better lately.  In fact, in the end, I think this app will
outshine both iphone and Android apps. Very efficient so far.  I am
including the ability to sync folders within exchange and sharepoint. If
anyone else is working on this, let me know and we can combine forces.