[Owncloud] Multiple personas or profiles across multiple servers?

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Tue May 14 20:10:05 UTC 2013

> If we have Owncloud A with userA nad Owncloud B with userB,
> can userA share items to userB on other owncloud instance.

That would be useful too, but mostly I'm interested being able to have
personal stuff separated from work stuff. I want the contents of both on
my computers, but my personal stuff has no business being synchronised
to our work cloud server, and work stuff can't ever be on my own cloud
server.

cheers,

matt wilkie
Geomatics Analyst