[Owncloud] Windows 8 app mobile/desktop

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue May 14 09:45:41 UTC 2013

Hey Derek, great to hear!

Interface-wise, you can check out the redesign specs for the Android
and iOS app (still subject to change):
https://github.com/owncloud/design/blob/master/mobile/README.md
We should keep the apps simple and consistent with the web interface,
so please let me know if you have feedback on that.

Also, would be cool if you can already send some screenshots to see
the direction. :)
If you’re not on there yet, please join the IRC channels
#owncloud-design and #owncloud-dev

Cheers!