[Owncloud] Handling of hidden files

Guillaume Paumier guillom.pom at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 08:27:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

A discussion about how to handle hidden files has started at
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/2589

It would need more eyeballs and opinions but I'm not sure who to ping,
so I'm sending this to the list in hopes to get more people to comment
there.

Basically, the question is whether ownCloud should hide hidden files
in the interface, possibly with a switch or a configuration option,
like many desktop file managers do. The corollary is whether apps
should index/show content from hidden files & folders.

--
Guillaume Paumier