[Owncloud] Is it possible to sync all server based user folders to multiple clients?

Gearoid King Gearoid.King at hutton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 28 14:05:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm looking towards moving users from iFolder community version to OwnCloud for remote laptop file backup purposes.
Having just read Betreffs comment "One future plan for the sync client is the ability to select which folders should be synced from the server to the computer", I'm wondering is it possible to sync all users server based folders to multiple clients?

Just wondering if maybe I'm missing something, as I've only managed to sync the default OwnCloud folder across clients.

Thanks,
GearĂ³id

This email is from the James Hutton Institute, however the views

expressed by the sender are not necessarily the views of the James Hutton

Institute and its subsidiaries. This email and any attachments are confidential and

are intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or rely on

any information contained in this email, and we would ask you to contact the

sender immediately and delete the email from your system.  Although the James

Hutton Institute has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present

in this email, neither the Institute nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any

viruses, and it is your responsibility to scan the email and any attachments.

The James Hutton Institute is a Scottish charitable company limited by guarantee.

Registered in Scotland No. SC374831

Registered Office: The James Hutton Institute, Invergowrie Dundee DD2 5DA.

Charity No. SC041796