[Owncloud] Greetings & question on how to build desktop sync client

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Mon Mar 11 19:31:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

One word of advice: Do _not_ try to get files arbitrarily via wget unless explicitly advised in the tutorial!
That being said, CMocka is not strictly required, only to run the auto-test.

Muljadi: To me it looks like you have not installed the -devel or -dev packages of libiniparser and sqlite.

Cheers,
  Daniel