[Owncloud] Greetings & question on how to build desktop sync client

Muljadi Budiman mul at radialogica.com
Mon Mar 11 20:27:13 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel.

Your email sheds the most light - the others provided clues and I seem to have managed to get ocsync to compile.

It seems that both systems require libiniparser-devel and sqlite-devel packages.  I'm assuming the -devel packages contains libraries & header files that would otherwise not be installed with the regular packages.

I'll try to continue on from here - I am thankful for the fast help that I've received from the mailing list.

Thanks.
Muljadi Budiman.