[Owncloud] Greetings & question on how to build desktop sync client

Michael mike at draftx.net
Mon Mar 11 19:27:29 UTC 2013

Often there will not be packages for a program in the distribution's
package manager. You may need to download those programs off the
internet somewhere. Generally you just download the file(wget is a
good program for this), uncompress it(tar), compile it(make), and
install it(make install).
Just Google "openSuse install cmoka"