[Owncloud] Owncloud Plasma client status

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Wed Mar 6 10:04:34 UTC 2013

On 06.03.2013 05:31, Joseph Marrero wrote:
> Klass, Sebas, I just wanted to know if it was still the plan to include the
> plasma client with the mirall source on one of the
> next official releases and build it with the cmake flag.
On one of the next official Plasma releases? How about having the
ownCloud sync library stabilized and as a kind of 3rd-party lib in KDE?
I am not sure what obligations that means for me, and if I can do it,
but we should talk about that.

Is the lib technically now doing what you need? I am aware of a couple
of minor things as I played with it in Kraft, but in general?

Klaas