[Owncloud] Owncloud Plasma client status

Joseph Marrero jmarrero at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 04:31:18 UTC 2013

Klass, Sebas, I just wanted to know if it was still the plan to include the
plasma client with the mirall source on one of the
next official releases and build it with the cmake flag.

Thanks Sebas for the details, I  builded your newest release to test and
noticed it was based on 1.2.0
And a few bugs but not sure if has something to do with me using csync
0.70.4.

For example it wont create the remote folder in the KCM and sometimes it
does not read the password entered in the config until you close the
window, then it connects.

But will wait for an updated codebased on 1.2.1 and osync 0.70.4 to
actually push it to the users.

--
Joseph Marrero