[Owncloud] CalDAV Todo App for Android

D L david-dev at live.de
Tue Jun 4 12:56:38 UTC 2013

Hello Jy Yaworski,
there is a huge difference between these apps you mentioned and mine.I'm using both of the other Apps, too. The other Apps can sync Calendar entries and Contacts very well but it's not possible to synchronize Tasks (VTodo).And that's why I developed my app. To support Tasks via CalDAV on Android.
Best regards,David