[Owncloud] CalDAV Todo App for Android

Jy Yaworski jy at dervormund.info
Tue Jun 4 12:49:14 UTC 2013

Hi:

I've actually used CardDAV, CalDAV and the OwnCloud app to replace
Google's services on my Android.

 From the description of CalDAV and CardDAV both:

"Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details
on the open source status."

I've bought both of the apps, and I'm certainly pleased with the
functionality.