[Owncloud] CalDAV Todo App for Android

Daniel Wunderlich danielwunderlich at gmx.de
Tue Jun 4 13:04:39 UTC 2013

Hey,

nice to hear, that the sync of Tasks at Android via CalDAV is being
worked on. :o)

But I have to add some information: The author of the other Apps (CalDAV
and CardDAV sync) ist currently working on an sync app for Tasks. I am
beta tester of it and it already reached release candidate state.

Regards,
Daniel