[Owncloud] apps reviewers

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Jul 25 09:13:03 UTC 2013

Since you mention testing of usability, I invite you to join us in the
#owncloud-design channel on freenode IRC. :)
Also, have a look at http://owncloud.org/developer/design/ – there’s
more info if you want to contribute to the design and usability side
of ownCloud.

If you have any questions, please ask me. :)