[Owncloud] apps reviewers

寻水的骆驼 1321131542 at qq.com
Thu Jul 25 00:51:50 UTC 2013

for functionality test and usiability test and so on,I think I am interested to know how

From:  "Frank Karlitschek"<frank at owncloud.org>;
Date:  Wed, Jul 10, 2013 08:35 PM
To:  "owncloud"<owncloud at kde.org>;

Subject:  [Owncloud] apps reviewers

Hi,

we have a review process on apps.owncloud.com as you know. Every new or updated apps needs to be reviewed and approved by a trusted developer. It has to be checked if an app works correctly and doesn't has any security bugs.

Unfortunately everyone of the current review team is busy with other thing. Because of that we are looking for more people who are interested in helping with the review.

Is someone interested in helping? Please send me an message if you want to participate.
Thanks a lot.

Frank

.