[Owncloud] Application inclusion in next release ?

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:59:34 UTC 2013

Hi Frank,

i also think we must be carefull of apps we host as default provided
apps... we must ensure the quality or at least that they work...
But the question is also what apps can / should be hosted on owncloud/apps
repo... and if they are hosted there shouldn't they become part of the
default distribution...

1 question about apps.oc.com ... is it possible to distribute different
version of apps based on the OC version?

regards

Brice