[Owncloud] Accessing php page in app directory

Tornóci László tornoci.laszlo at med.semmelweis-univ.hu
Wed Jan 23 15:40:15 UTC 2013

On 01/23/2013 03:32 PM, Andreas Ergenzinger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working on an app that is supposed to allow lazy Shibboleth
> authentication [1] in ownCloud, using the Shibboleth Service Provider
> (SP) [2]. For this to work, I need a page where I can access
> environment variables, read information from the database, and
> autoforward to the SP's session initiator.

I'm looking forward to see an app that works with the standard shibd
daemon (shibboleth SP), rather than the current user_saml app that needs
simplesamlphp. One thing though I don't understand: why on earth you
want to have _lazy_ sessions for owncloud? What can you do in owncloud
without being authenticated?
					Yours: Laszlo