[Owncloud] mirall cmake parameters changed

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Jan 23 13:12:54 UTC 2013

Hi Klaas,

On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 09:14:21 Klaas Freitag wrote:
> since the cmake find module for csync within mirall was clumsy I cleared
> it up yesterday to get rid of a problem wise domme was pointing to for
> month: the check used a relative pathes....
>
> Long story short: You have to use different cmake parameters now if you
> want to build with a locally built csync from your dev setup instead of
> one installed from packages.
>
> Use now:
>   make -DCSYNC_BUILD_PATH=/home/you/owncloud/win/buildcsync \
>        -DCSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH=/home/you/owncloud/csync/src \
>        -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug \
>
> -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/home/kf/owncloud/mirall/admin/win/Toolchain-mingw32-
> openSUSE.cmake \
>        ../../mirall
> if you want to build for windows for example.
>
> The parameter CSYNC_BUILD_PATH points to the top build directory of
> csync and CSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH points to the source dir of csync directly
> to the dir where the includes can be found.
>
> does it work?

I was able to do a clean build of mirall without any of this last night (so I
suppose *after* your cleanups), but just by exporting CSYNC_DIR (which is used
in FindCSync.cmake to locate the header and set CSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH).

monet.sebas(~/kdesvn/src/mirall/src/plasma): echo $CSYNC_DIR
/home/sebas/kdesvn/install/include/ocsync/

Am I doing it wrong, or is this just another way to get to the same result?
--
sebas