[Owncloud] Unit Testing instructions out of date?

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Thu Jan 17 23:16:07 UTC 2013

On 17.01.2013, at 23:49, Thomas Müller wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, dem 17.01.2013 um 23:40 schrieb Sarah Jones:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I apologize if I am spamming everyone.  I was directed here after trying
>> to post on the community forums.
>>
>> I've just installed owncloud for development. I'm trying to get a feel
>> for things and dive in.
>>
>> http://owncloud.org/dev/apps/unit-testing/
>>
>> The above page indicates that I should be able to just `cd` into my
>> tests directory from my owncloud install and run `php -f index.php`, but
>> there isn't a index.php file in the tests directory. Am I missing
>> something here?
>>
>> Thanks!
>

> This documentation applies to stable45 branch on github.
>
> Unit testing has been changed in git master for the upcoming OC5 - but docs have not yet been updated.
> Should be here:
> http://doc.owncloud.org/server/5.0/developer_manual/unit-testing.html

Somebody seems to have written something without checking what's in 4.5 and I failed to notice the duplicate during merging: http://doc.owncloud.org/server/5.0/developer_manual/unittests.html

Can somebody consollidate the two in master, i.e. resolve https://github.com/owncloud/documentation/issues/27?