[Owncloud] Unit Testing instructions out of date?

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Thu Jan 17 22:49:11 UTC 2013

Am Donnerstag, dem 17.01.2013 um 23:40 schrieb Sarah Jones:
> Hi,
>
> I apologize if I am spamming everyone.  I was directed here after trying
> to post on the community forums.
>
> I've just installed owncloud for development. I'm trying to get a feel
> for things and dive in.
>
> http://owncloud.org/dev/apps/unit-testing/
>
> The above page indicates that I should be able to just `cd` into my
> tests directory from my owncloud install and run `php -f index.php`, but
> there isn't a index.php file in the tests directory. Am I missing
> something here?
>
> Thanks!

This documentation applies to stable45 branch on github.

Unit testing has been changed in git master for the upcoming OC5 - but docs have not yet been updated.
Should be here:
http://doc.owncloud.org/server/5.0/developer_manual/unit-testing.html

:-(

Please have a look at autotest.sh in the core repo - this is what we use for unit testing within CI.