[Owncloud] Migrating 3rd party apps into ownclouds github repository

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Feb 28 15:27:47 UTC 2013

Just a quick remark: Let’s please keep this discussion on hold until after
the ownCloud 5 release so we can focus on that.

Short answers to points: Alessandro, I agree with you. Steffen, I don’t
think it’s a good idea to encourage app devs to use Github – everyone can
use their own preferred platform (like Christian), the collective is
apps.owncloud.com