[Owncloud] Blackberry Z10 apps

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Wed Feb 27 07:18:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 02/27/2013 08:12 AM, Abbas Qaizar wrote:
> Does owncloud have blackberry app available just like iOS and Android ?
> Does anyone have any details in this regard and mind sharing with this
> list ?

At the moment, there is no sync client for BB10. However, it should be
relatively simple to port the desktop client to BB10, and implement a
QML-based UI on top of libowncloudclient. The slightly harder part is to
reduce the amount of required checks to improve battery life. This is
something we plan to do anyway, but which is not there yet.

Cheers,
   Daniel