[Owncloud] owncloud alpha 1 and LDAP entryUUID

Dirk Kastens dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Tue Feb 19 08:19:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

the LDAP backend is now using the entyUUID attribute to store users. I
don't know if this is such a good idea. Now, if you share a file, the
entryUUID is displayed instead of the uid (see attached picture). And in
the user list of the admin interface you see the entryUUIDs as the
loginnames. I configure CN as the display name attribute. But display
names are not unique. So it's not possible to find the right user.

Dirk