[Owncloud] Multiple Instances on one server

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 07:34:56 UTC 2013

Hi,
I think making more complex config file will make headache for setup. It
will affect on performance if we  push routing tasks to OC framework.
In tems or performace one need to keep things as simple as possible and
separated.
I will advise  to separate multiple websites by webserver (apache or what
ever) suggested by Christian. It gives almost zero overhead.

Cheers Arman.