[Owncloud] ownCloud alpha 1 Installation Issue.

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sun Feb 17 17:49:51 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 13 February 2013 16:43 Patrick Heller wrote:

> Get an Error that my Web Server is not properly set it up.
>

>     "Your web server is not yet properly setup to allow files
> synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems to be broken.
>
> Please double check the installation guides
> <http://doc.owncloud.org/server/5.0/admin_manual/installation.html> ."
>
> If I look in the guides I can't figure out where the problem is.
>
> Could anybody help?

It doesn't seem you got any other answers? My best bet it this part:

"You don’t need any WebDAV support of your webserver (i.e. apache’s
mod_webdav) to access your ownCloud data via WebDAV, ownCloud has a WebDAV
server built in. In fact, you should make sure that any built-in WebDAV module
of your webserver is disabled (at least for the ownCloud directory), as it can
interfere with ownCloud’s built-in WebDAV support."

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus