[Owncloud] Multiple Instances on one server

Nikolai Huckle nikolaihuckle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:52:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

is it possible to install multiple, in my case two, instances of owncloud
on one server?
If yes, what do I have to keep in mind while doing this, or rather what is
different to a normal installation? Maybe someone has experience with this?

My aim is to have one instance where people can share files without server
side encryption. And another for personal files with server side encryption
enabled and thus no possibility of sharing

Thanks in advance for an answer.

Kind regards,

Nikolai