[Owncloud] questions concerning ldap - SOLVED

Andreas Ergenzinger Andreas.Ergenzinger at uni-konstanz.de
Fri Feb 15 15:04:09 UTC 2013

Hello Bernd,

I was planning to write you sooner, because your problems sounded familiar to me, but I was swamped with work, so ...
But luckily you have been able to figure this out on you own. :)

Anyway, I suggest you use "(cn=%uid)" as user login filter, since this makes the comparison case insensitive. Even better might be "(|(cn=%uid)(mail=%uid))", which also allows people to use their email address as login.

Have a nice weekend,
Andreas