[Owncloud] Problem with conflicts

Holger Angenent h_zimm01 at uni-muenster.de
Tue Feb 12 17:59:32 UTC 2013

In some cases I got the same problem with the 1.2.0 client under Ubuntu
12.04 (a new conflict file every 30 seconds).

I still cannot figure out exactly, when this happens. But having some
gigabytes of data in sync so that a single run takes several seconds,
synchronize two or more computers and move and rename files seems to
help. I will try to investigate this further.

Cheers,
Holger