[Owncloud] Enabling authentication/authorization delegation on social identity providers.

Sixto Martin GarcĂ­a pitbulk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:38:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm thinking about integrate hybridauth library in owncloud (
http://hybridauth.sourceforge.net/)

The objetive is to add to owncloud support for authenticate/authorize by a
"social identity provider":
OpenID, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, MySpace, Windows Live, LinkedIn,
Foursquare, AOL, Github, LastFM, Vimeo , Instagram, Tumblr,Viadeo,
Identica, Tumblr, Goodreads, QQ, Sina, Murmur, Pixnet, Plurk, Skyrock,
Geni, FamilySearch, MyHeritage, 500px, Vkontakte, Mail.ru, Yandex,
Odnoklassniki

I already created an Issue:  https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues/555

You think that might be useful for the owncloud community?

Additional Note:   Later I plan to Enable social sharing of owncloud
objects using this app.