[Owncloud] owncloud-client more options needed

Nikola Garafolić nikola.garafolic at srce.hr
Wed Dec 11 08:31:37 UTC 2013

I must disagree with you on that. Given my scenario, 464kb file takes 7
seconds to upload and to finish sync journal entry. 10MB block of file
greater than 10MB takes 3 seconds for that. So given I have enough
bandwidth I believe I would profit using concurrent uploads. I have 350k
files to upload, and 10 days later I managed to get 30% uploaded ;) And
I repeat link speed is guaranteed gigabit.