[Owncloud] edit svg

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 06:42:28 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

> IE8 doesn’t display SVG because it just doesn’t support it.If you check out ownCloud with IE8, the SVG images
> should automatically be replaced with the PNG versions and everything
> should work.

My mistake, I'm using IE9, not IE8.
I connect to:
http://demo.owncloud.org/index.php
but
 none of the.svg files are rendered (logo.svg, user.svg, password.svg)
and I don't see the alternate PNG images (HTML source from the client
browser shows that the .svg files should be used, not the pngs).
This may be a client browser security issue blocking svg files and such.
In
 fact, going to the owncloud demo site with Firefox automatically logs
me in as the test user. With IE9 I need to type "test"/"test" in the
user/password fields (but I believe that javascirpt is enabled in the
browser since "active scripting" is on). Once inside none of the svg
files are displayed (logo_wide, Files, Music, Calendar, Contacts, etc.).

My
 IE9 config seems to enable the display of animations and images. This
is obviously a client issue (not OC) but maybe someone here already
experienced this.

Thanks,

Vieri