[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.4.0 Beta2 released

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Fri Aug 16 14:41:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

today, we released a ownCloud Client 1.4.0 beta 2.
Sources and binaries can be downloaded  at
http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/#testing.

First and foremost, beta 2 fixes a severe bug on the windows platform
which was the root cause for a lot of other bug you might have
experienced, such as infinite sync loops and similar. Please urgently
prefer the beta2 over beta1 for testing.

Other fixes went into polishing of the new progress display, the sync
protocol window and many other places.

We encourage thorough testing of this version, especially the new
features.  In addition, we would like to ask you to
check the open issues in https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues and
tag them with the "1.4" tag if they are still reproducible.

Thanks & best regards,

Klaas, Danimo and the Client Team.