[Owncloud] disappointed users

Chris fisch.666 at gmx.de
Thu Aug 15 14:25:17 UTC 2013

Hi Matthias,

> There is even a forum "Discuss possible bugs & feature requests
>(You found a bug or you're missing a major feature? Just ask and discuss

unfortunately this is not that clear. AFAIK the forums there should be
used to discuss possible bugs if you're unsure if it is a real but.

There is also a big red box called "Forums rules" which states:

-------
Forum rules
We use this forum to discuss about bugs and feature requests.
If you are sure you found a bug or have a good feature request:
Don't hesitate and use our github issue
tracker at https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues
-------

>So I don't see the point why people shouldn't report bugs there?

The point was posted by Thomas above. Additional its not easy
to track bugs in a forums. The github bugtracker is perfect for
this kind of bugtracking and reporting.