[Owncloud] disappointed users

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Thu Aug 15 08:38:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

thanks a lot for your feedback. I completely agree with you. We _have_ to work on the existing bugs and improve the stability of ownCloud. This is more important than new features.

On the other people with problems should help the developers with good and detailed bug reports and logfiles and description how to reproduce it.

Thanks a lot.

Frank