[Owncloud] My owncloud seems to be stuck in maintenance mode

Markus Westerhausen markuswesterhausen at live.de
Sun Apr 21 17:32:28 UTC 2013

There's a file config.php in /owncloud/config/ which should look like
something:

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'instanceid' => 'XXX',
  'passwordsalt' => 'XXXX',
  'datadirectory' => '/media/hdd/owncloud/data',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '5.0.6',
  'installed' => true,
  'loglevel' => '2',
  'dbname' => 'XXXXXXX',
  'dbhost' => 'XXXXXX',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'dbuser' => 'XXXXXX',
  'dbpassword' => 'XXXXX',
  'maintenance' => false,
);

In your case maintenance would be set to 'true'. Just set this to 'false'
vai ssh or ftp.